Again, with design there is significant development that has taken place. The first is the removal of the Wales tree stump. At first I thought it was a good part of the design, but looking back it wasn’t really adding anything to the design. It wasn’t linked to anything and was just there for the sake of it.
Secondly, I decided to carry on with the deforestation scene, as Claire the client liked that idea. This is supposed to be a duller contrast to the other design, the doom and gloom that would happen without the Size of Wales. And from the tree stumps that are left, all of the statistics are popping out of them now. In the previous design only some were, making the design look a little mismatch.
The only other modification to this design are the icons. I thought I should make them more detailed and interesting to draw the corporate audience in more, and to help back up and enforce the stats they are paired with. Apart from this I haven’t done any more developments.
To make this piece even better I asked for some feedback in a tutorial and the only point was to make the font size bigger (at least 14point) to make it readable from distance. When I do this I will have to re arrange other bits of the poster but this shouldn’t be an issue.