After finishing my research I came up with a few designs. The first was bunch were all initial ideas so I could show the rest of my group and expand on them from there. We decided that we liked the idea of the text (I am more than just a size) being left aligned, making it more alternative than having it centralised. We also decided the main font choice should be changed because each outcome, although they were looking good, they looked very 1920’s. As a suggestion I also changed the background to white and the text boxes to our campaigns colour of choice, teal. I thought this looked more effective and made the individual bits of text stand out more.
The one issue in all of the initial and edited poster is the use of the weighing scales. Although the stamp filter fits the style really well, the use of the weighing scales isn’t celebratory towards our campaign, which is something I will have to work on over the coming week.